Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Caveat Emptor/Buyer Beware: My Open Letter to Management of the Heights of Kerrville with copy to Police Chief David Young

RICHARD L. ELLISON, P.C.
Attorney at Law
Broadway Bank Bldg. 
500 Main St. Suite J
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Phone: (830) 792-5601
Facsimile: (830) 792-5602


Board Certified in Civil Trial Law E-Mail: rellison@richellison.com and Personal Injury Trial Law, 
and Criminal Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization

February 16, 2016

Scott L. Kocurek
PNL Management Company, LLC
2100 Ross Ave. Suite 2900
Dallas, TX 75201

Re: The Heights of Kerrville 

Dear Mr. Kocurek:

I obtained your contact information through the Secretary of State. You have a serious problem 
at your property The Heights of Kerrville. I have been contacted by several people who have 
been accosted by one of your residents who were simply walking on the public roads in that 
development. The resident, one Richard Narcisso Vega Norat, actually gets out of his truck and approaches unaccompanied women, demanding to know who they are, what they are doing, and so on. He takes their pictures and threatens to call the police because he claims that the whole property is his and they are trespassing. 

I have had the personal unpleasantness of three encounters with him. The most recent was today, when I drove through the open gate on Harper Rd., in my clean, late model sedan. I was dressed for work (white shirt). I could have been a potential buyer. In fact, I had thought about buying a lot there to build a home on. There is no way in hell I would ever consider that now. Mr. Norat was patrolling the whole property on his motorcycle and he followed me into a street with a cul de sac. When I turned to exit, he tried to stop me. I kept going, he followed, and took pictures of me. Last Sunday my wife and I had walked with our dogs there, and were outside the gate, which was locked at that time. He stopped his truck, got out, and tried to sneak up on my wife. 

He is not accosting nobodies; they are people who live in nice neighborhoods, have money, and are prominent in the community (it would be just as bad to do this to people without money). It is my opinion that this man is mentally unstable and is a threat to the public. Furthermore, the streets there are open to the public, and people walking or driving there are not trespassing. I can give you the statutory and case citations if you don’t believe me. 

He wins. I won’t ever walk there again, will never buy property there, and will tell anyone I know why not. A nut like this will be a constant sore to anyone unfortunate enough to have the misfortune of being in the same vicinity. He can have the whole 300 acres to himself. Of course, that may not look good to your investors. 

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Richard L. Ellison

Cc: Chief David Knight 

Kerrville Police Dept. 

1 comment:

  1. I did a little research and Richard Narcisso Vega Norat IS from California. Californians ruined Colorado so I guess Texas is next.

    ReplyDelete