Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Update on The Heights in Kerrville Stalker; Texas prosecutor who sent innocent man to death row is disbarred

A couple of days ago I wrote about my encounter with one Richard  Narcisso Vega Norat, a retired lawyer from Florida (I thought he was California - sorry Californians for the slander) who accosted me and my wife outside the gates of the subdivision The Heights of Kerrville. Today I was on my way home from court wearing a white shirt and driving a nice sedan, and drove through to look at a lot I've had my eye on. Not exactly looking like riffraff. No way in hell would I buy anything there now.  Mr. Lawyer was patrolling on his Harley flying American flags and followed me, and when I turned in a cul de sac and started back he tried to stop me. I continued my tour of the subdivision and he followed me at a distance then dismounted and started taking pictures of my car.
The gates were open. There's no sales office, and if you call the management you get a voice mail. The only person a prospective buy sees or talks to is this stalker. Great marketing plan! I've talked to women that he has frightened.
Hey Heights developer - you want exclusive - you got exclusive. You and your stalker can have the whole 300 acres to yourselves! You've sold about 10 lots, what's that rate of return going to be?

Another example of why people hate lawyers from Houston Chronicle
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A former prosecutor who used false testimony and withheld evidence to send a now-exonerated man to Texas' death row has lost an appeal to overturn his disbarment.

The Dallas Morning News reports that the Board of Disciplinary Appeals on Monday upheld the decision of the State Bar of Texas to disbar Charles Sebesta. The board's decision is final. Anthony
Graves spent 18 years in prison, including 12 on death row. He filed a complaint in January 2014.

In a ruling issued when Sebesta was originally disbarred, the disciplinary panel found that he failed to provide several items of exculpatory evidence to the defense during Graves' trial, presented false testimony to the jury, made a false statement of material fact to the trial judge and engaged in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment