Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Texas State Bar and Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assoc. Side with the Marxists and Anarchists

Directors and officers of the Texas State Bar have demanded that new president Larry McDougal resign. His offense - he told the truth - he said on social media that Black Lives Matter are thugs.

Now the inner clique at the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association have piled on. They published an open letter demanding McDougal's ouster. When I and other members objected that the TCDLA officers did not speak for us and should not have piled on there was a backlash.

One prominent member, a tenured law professor at Texas Tech wrote - 'White people - STFU.'
I responded - why isn't that just as racist as saying 'black people STFYU."

To which the list server moderator, Jeep Darnell wrote to me: "you took it too far. Do not ever post something about 'blacks' again or you will be removed.'

So, I asked: I want to make sure I understand -
it's okay for a member to tell 'white people' to STFU
but I can't even use the word black
Can I say Black Lives Matter?
Can I say that I agree that blacks have been discriminated against?
Can I say that your policies discriminate against whites and other races?
I just want to be sure I fully understand the rules here.

Mr. Darnell told me, don't be silly.

I briefly considered sending the law professor's comment white people STFU to the dean of the law school - I have seen tenured professors get fired for less than that if they comment was about a minority.

These fools need to understand something. We can play this game too. How many lawyers can say that in the last ten years they never made a racist, sexist, or homophobic joke on social media? The gotcha game can work both ways.

If you love this country and don't want it destroyed you have to fight back!!



No comments:

Post a Comment